SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (F/M)
A motivated opportunity for an ambitious candidate, within a dynamic company.
International Subcontracting Electronic Group ($ 1,2 BILLION, 15 300 employees, 14 factory sites in 7 countries all over the world), a well-known international player in the Automotive field (5th in Top Automotive EMS in 2018), spread over Asia, Europe and America, is currently experiencing strong growth.
For one of their most important plant in the world, located in Mexico ($ 120 Million in 2018, Headcounts over 2 000 people, 2 plants), we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all stock movements in the business to meet our customers’ needs while limiting the financial impact on our shareholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing around 200 employees in different departments (Supplies, Customer Services & Planning and Warehouse)
- Optimising SAP implementation.
- Monitoring changes in customer demand and negotiating the most significant variations.
- Supervising the receipt and storage of components and dispatching finished products.
- Planning the manufacturing schedule in the short and medium term in line with budget targets:
- production capacity
- stock level (raw materials, sub-assembly and finished products)
- subcontractor capacity
- Providing support to the purchasing and sales departments in negotiations with subcontractors and customers.
- Optimising internal and external stock movements based on a Lean Manufacturing approach.
- Implementing new logistics tools.
- Managing physical inventories.
- Complying and ensuring others’ compliance with the QHSE standards set out in the ISO standard TS.
- Implementing management indicators for supply-chain activities.
Le profil souhaité
As a university graduate or trained engineer, ideally with a specialisation in logistics, you must have a proven track record in a similar role, ideally in a business in the automotive or electronics sector in an international environment.
You are a hands-on person with strong leadership skills. You are capable of managing complex projects, tackling short-term emergencies and medium/long-term developments head on, and working in a high-level commercial and technical environment.
The post is based in Mexico (El Salto) where the site produces PCBAs and plastic parts for the automotive industry as a Tier 2 supplier.
Date de publication
votre CV Voir toutes les offres Votre espace candidat