Electronical Project Leader (M/F)
As an international Group specialized in electronic subcontracting with annual revenues of $ 843 Millions and 18 plants dotted across the world, we harness integrated design to produce high-added-value electronic solutions, electro-mechanic systems and plastic integration products (operating components for finished products on the automotive market).
With a view to bolstering the introduction of strategic automotive projects throughout the world (worth between $10m and $100m) and to strengthen our electronics expertise for the European Design Center team, we are looking for :
Electronical Project Leader (H/F)
Reporting to the European Design and Development Manager, you control the development of hardware and software design projects on the whole process (Layout, MCH, Test, Simulations, Validations ...);
you are responsible of the quality and the adaptation of development environment of the teams working on your projects; you are the main person for new projects and collect all contributions, standards and informations provided by clients; in relation with the customers and factories of the group, you follow the production tests in the pre-industrialization phase.
You will be in charge:
- To organize and follow-up all activities required for developing a product;
- To organize and lead the feasibility study of new products;
- To follow strictly the established process in the department;
- To lead the team to follow the established process in the department;
- To create the rules for each project in accordance with the list of deliverables, Department policy and strategy;
- To make the synthesis in term of activities for all its projects;
- To work closely with the production plant at the beginning of the development (process engineer, test engineer, project leader) to assure at the end of the development a good transfer of product in the plant ;
- Plan strictly the activities of the designers according to the standard D&D Planning ;
- To Control the performance of the assigned tasks in the defined time frame ;
- To give an approval of the developed products;
- To follow up the Quality and Environmental Policy of the company.
As an engineer in electronics, you already have a wealth experience in the field of electronic around design and project management, acquired in the automotive field.
You have a strong knowledge in design and development processes ASPICE/ISO26262 with specialty in Software, Hardware and System design, knowledge on EMI, EMC and ESD.
You also have an expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration, test and industrialization process and quality control procedure.
The job requires to master computer skills (general purpose and specialized software) in the electronic field.
Commitment, open-mind and professionalism will be your assets to become a valued member of our Company.
Mandatory : English fluent / German would be a plus
Location: Home-office with regular business trip in Europe
votre CV Voir toutes les offres Votre espace candidat